Wed, Oct 05|
Language Barriers: Tips for Inclusive Training
Find new ways to solidify points and maximize the training outcomes.
Time & Location
Oct 05, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EDT
About the Event
Learning the ropes in an organization is tough, but what if you have a language barrier? You might not get the full benefit of training, compromising your performance and safety. That's why it is incumbent upon trainers to be more creative in their approach and delivery to ensure participants receive equitable opportunities to succeed and contribute to the workplace.
Whether you conduct corporate training, deliver workshops or are training employees 1:1 you will gain new ideas to enhance your training and maximize their learning.
Topics will include:
- Considerations for culturally sensitive design
- Strategies for maximizing understanding
- How to tell if someone has a language barrier
- Tips for making your speaking and writing clearer
- Helpful tools to help you build training tools that are easy to understand.
This is offered in a live-one-hour presentation with opportunities for questions at the end.
Presentation ticket$75.00Tax: +$9.75 HST