Fri, Jul 10|
WEBINAR - Understanding and Responding to Intercultural Conflict
Not all conflicts are the same. Intercultural conflicts require a different approach.
Time & Location
Jul 10, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EDT
About the event
With global business communications and diverse workplaces increasing, intercultural conflicts and misunderstandings are bound to happen.
Ethnocentric approaches mistakenly assert that all conflicts are pretty much the sameiand should be handled similarly. But, this is ineffective and does not take into consideration the uniqueness of various cultures.
Intercultural conflicts are different.
Hone your cultural competencies skills and learn to look at intercultural conflict from a ethnorelative lens.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn how differences in cultural perceptions can trigger discord.
- Theories of intercultural conflict.
- Figure out if a conflict is culturally-based.
- Gain strategies for dealing with intercultural conflict when it arises.
- Understand how different cultures approach and resolve conflicts.
- Ways of preventing or minimizing intercultural conflict in the future.
- Obtain specific questions for mediating intercultural conflicts in the workplace.
This is a condensed version of a one-day workshop.
If you want to improve the communication skills amongst your global teams, culturally diverse clients or staff, this is for you!
Webinar - Conflict$125.00Tax: +$16.25 HST