Tue, Jul 07|
WEBINAR - Serving Customers With English Language Barriers Over the Phone
Gain new customers; retain the ones you have. Ensure an excellent customer service experience every time.
Time & Location
Jul 07, 2020, 12:00 p.m. – 1:20 p.m. EDT
About the event
NOTE: The content of this webinar has been originally delivered to over 400 participants sector-wide across Canada, within a 3-hour workshop timeframe. Approximate length is 1 hours and 30 minutes.
In this interactive, practically-based webinar you will learn how to:
· Tell if the caller has a genuine language barrier or merely a heavier accent.
· Understand and decipher common distorted pronunciation and grammatical patterns with helpful tips and tricks.
· Speak more clearly.
· Read numbers and spell using an ESL alphabet.
· Tell what tense the caller is speaking.
· Guide the caller to obtaining vital information.
· Calm distressed callers with three simple words.
· Deal with common stressors including impolite and
· Simplify industry terms using clear language
Past participants have included: 9-1-1 call-takers, receptionists, intake workers, crisis centre workers, program coordinators, salespeople and police officers.
BONUS: Job Aid
NOTE: Please be advised that each participant will require a unique password. Pricing is per participant.Your co-operation is appreciated. Only authorized participants will be permitted into the webinar room.
Thank you for supporting a small business.
If you have any questions, please contact 519-659-4777. email@example.com
Telephone Webinar$75.00Tax: +$9.75 HST