Tue, Jul 14|
WEBINAR - Serving Customers With English Language Barriers Over the Phone
Create an excellent customer service experience and have more productive calls.
Time & Location
Jul 14, 2020, 8:30 a.m. – 10:10 a.m. EDT
About the Event
NOTE: The content of this webinar has been originally delivered to over 400 participants sector-wide across Canada, within a 3-hour workshop timeframe. Approximate length is 1 hours and 30 minutes.
In this interactive, practically-based webinar you will learn how to:
· Tell if the caller has a genuine language barrier or merely a heavier accent.
· Understand and decipher common distorted pronunciation and grammatical patterns with helpful tips and tricks.
· Speak more clearly.
· Read numbers and spell using an ESL alphabet.
· Tell what tense the caller is speaking.
· Guide the caller to obtaining vital information.
· Calm distressed callers with three simple words.
· Deal with common stressors including impolite and
· Simplify industry terms using clear language
Past participants have included: 9-1-1 calltakers, receptionists, intake workers, crisis centre workers, program coordinators, salespeople and police officers.
BONUS: Job Aid
NOTE: Please be advised that each participant will require a unique password. Pricing is per participant.Your co-operation is appreciated. Only authorized participants will be permitted into the webinar room.
Thank you for your business.
No refunds after purchase.
Inquire about having this webinar customized to your workplace.
If you have any questions, please contact 519-659-4777. email@example.com
This ticket includes a webinar and job aid.