WEBINAR - Inclusive Learning Design
Time & Location
About the Event
With increasing diversity in the classroom and a heightened awareness of educational inequities that set some adult learners behind; instructors are challenged to commit to an alternative style of teaching which promotes the success of as many learners as possible.
Whether you are a professional teacher, instructor, or facilitator, this webinar will provide you with many new ideas, strategies, and resources for maximizing adult learners' success.
You will walk away with concrete recommendations for creating an environment that inspires learning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Workshop facilitators
- Corporate trainers
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to create a welcoming climate for learning.
- Instructional methods and approaches which increase learner comprehension of the material.
- Ideas for engaging students --especially ones who may be timid.
- A variety of ways of assessing learners' progress.
- Ways to establish ground rules that respect individual differences and inspire learning.
- Methods for proactively soliciting feedback from learners.
- How culturally different learners may approach the classroom environment.
- Strategies for dealing with language barriers.
- Inclusive Learning$300$3000$0