Telephone Training -Serving Customers with Language Barriers
Time & Location
About the Event
Facilitated by Evelina Silveira, Diversity at Work. Serving Customers with Language Barriers Over the Telephone has been delivered across Canada and has received very positive feedback for its innovative and
Whether you are a receptionist, call centre representative, customer service agent, intake worker a 9-1-1 communicator or someone who spends a lot of time on the phone, this workshop is for you.
Best of all, you will receive job aids to help you navigate through calls in your workplace.
In this interactive, hands-on practically-based workshop, you will learn how to:
· Tell if the caller has a genuine language barrier or merely a heavier accent.
· Understand and decipher common distorted pronunciation and grammatical patterns with helpful tips and tricks.
· Speak more clearly.
· Read numbers and spell using an ESL alphabet.
· Tell what tense the caller is speaking.
· Guide the caller to obtaining vital information.
· Calm distressed callers with three simple words.
· Deal with common stressors including impolite and uncooperative callers.
· Simplify industry terms using clear language.
- London Workshop Training$129.95$129.950$0